As you may have heard, the new Temple Green Park and Ride opens on Monday 19 th June 2017. It’s based in the Aire Valley, near junction 45 of the M1 (postcode for Sat Nav: LS9 0PS) Temple Green is ideal for commuters or visitors from the north and east of Leeds. Plus it’s a cheaper, (from £2.70 return) stress-free and a more convenient way of getting into Leeds, without the hassle of city centre parking, prices and congestion. If you get off the bus at Boar Lane you are just a few minutes walk away from Broad Gate!
They’re running a competition for a chance to win one month’s free City Park & Ride travel to anyone who fills in their short survey at www.wymetro.com/parkandride/temple-green/ Also, as a special launch week offer, Temple Green is free to use from Monday 19 – Saturday 24 June!
So, why use Temple Green Park & Ride?
- It’s only 15 minutes into the city centre
- Express buses every 10/15 minutes
- Cheaper than parking in the city centre & outskirts
- Latest high-spec vehicles with free WiFi
- Up to 3 children go free* per fare-paying adult
- Safe & secure with CCTV & staffed, heated waiting area with toilets and baby change facility
- 1000 spaces with free electric car charging points
The Park and Ride annual ticket costs just £500 per year (payable monthly), providing a great discount for staff. To be eligible for an annual ticket, your business needs to become a member of the Travel Plan Network. It’s free to join – just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0113 348 1818 to find out more!